Please complete the highlighted fields
In the Private Dining Room (detail)
- Please refrain from wearing shorts, athletic apparel and/or running shoes in the Clubhouse except from 7:00 - 11am when casual dress including exercise clothes is permitted.
- Appropriate dress is required in the public rooms of the Clubhouse: Attire for men is a coat (suit, sport coat or blazer) with a collared or turtleneck shirt, appropriate slacks and dress shoes.
Women should also be appropriately attired in the Clubhouse: tailored pants, suits, dresses and non-sneaker type shoes, except in early morning hours as stated above.
- Cell phones should be in silent mode when in the Clubhouse except in the guest bedrooms. Calls made be made in the ground floor Reception Room and the telephone booth located near the Balcony.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Clubhouse (including bedrooms).
- Please leave all personal and business papers, briefcases and laptop computers in the coatroom or in your guest bedroom. Smartphones and hand-held electronic devices, in silent mode, may be discreetly used in public rooms.
- Hats, coats, umbrellas and hand luggage should be checked in the coatroom or kept in the guest bedrooms.
- Please refrain from photographing or video recording rooms occupied by the membership.
- No tipping of individual employees is permitted. Guests wishing to express their appreciation to our staff for their services may contribute to the Pegasus Fund. This can be done through the office or as guests are checking out. Club management distributes money raised through this fund to all employees.
- Pets, except service dogs, are not allowed in the Clubhouse.
Guest Room Information
We welcome member-guests and reciprocal club members any time from September through July. The Club is closed for the month of August.
Reservation requests for bedrooms are accepted 24 hours a day and can be made by sending an email to [email protected]
or by phoning 212 734 5950. A Club staff member will respond to your request within 48 hours.
A room may be booked for one night or for multiple nights. For stays of two weeks or more, special arrangements can be made.
Bedrooms are available at 3 pm on the day of arrival. Checkout time is 12 noon on the day of departure.
As our guest rooms are in use regularly, we recommend that guest room reservations be made well in advance of any planned stay. On arrival, please register at the reception desk just inside the main door. If you have questions about our Club or if we can assist you in any way, please don't hesitate to ask.
Cancellations must be received by the reception desk at least 72 hours in advance of the arrival date, in writing (fax or e-mail), or a one-day charge will be imposed and the remainder of the reservation canceled. During holiday time a five-day cancellation notice is required.
Guest Methods of Payment
If you are a visitor from a U.S. based reciprocal club, you are required to settle your account the day of your departure. We ask that all members from clubs abroad settle their accounts before departure. All payments should be made in the form of U.S. dollars. We accept traveler's checks, personal checks drawn on a U.S. bank, Visa or MasterCard.
Join Us for Programs and Events
It is important to us that our guests feel at home at the Cos Club. Join us for an exercise class or a lecture. We invite you to participate in our rich and varied schedule of events.
Lunch is served in the Main Dining Room from 12 noon-2:30 pm Monday through Friday. Reservations are required.
Tea and coffee are served in the Lounge from 12 noon. Reservations are not required.
Cocktails are served in the Lounge from 2:00-9:00 pm Monday through Friday. Reservations are not required.
Dinner is served in the Main Dining Room Monday through Friday from 5:30-8:30 pm. Reservations are required.
Note: An 8.875% sales tax applies to all food and beverage charges.
There are several private parking facilities within several city blocks. Please drop off your suitcases and bulky items with our doorman and proceed to the following parking lots:
Manhattan House Garage
East 65th Street, between 2nd and 3rd Avenues
G. G. M. C. Parking Garage
East 66th Street, between Lexington and 3rd Avenues